SET YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY
At the office of Dr. Darren Bogle we treat patients of all ages for their orthodontic needs. You are never too old or too young to be seen.
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that every child have an initial orthodontic exam by the age of seven. Most patients start treatment between the ages of 9 and 14. Children this age are usually excited to get braces and cooperative with their care.
Advantages of early orthodontic treatment:
- Reducing treatment time
- Increase self-esteem early
- Shorten/improve second phase of treatment
- Possibly eliminate the need for future jaw surgery
- Avoid permanent tooth extraction
- Correct abnormal speech or swallowing problems
- Alleviate thumb sucking habits
As an adult orthodontic treatment is not only designed to improve the appearance of your smile, but improve the health of your teeth and gums as well. By seeking orthodontic treatment in your adult life you can possibly avoid severe tooth decay, gum and bone loss, irregular wear of the tooth enamel, and jaw joint problems. Other benefits are:
- Improve overall functionality and health of teeth and bite
- Eliminate uneven wear or grinding of teeth
- Reduce symptoms of Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMD)
- Allow access for better oral hygiene
- Reduce/stop breakdown or loss of teeth and bone that supports the teeth
- Improve breathing and eliminate snoring/CPAP with a combined orthodontic/surgical plan
At your initial appointment at the office of Dr. Bogle, you'll be able to check out all the options, and discuss what type of braces suit your lifestyle and look. If you live in the Clovis, Fresno, Sanger, or Reedley, consider scheduling your first consultation at our Clovis office today. We look forward to meeting you and serving the dental needs of you and your family for many years to come.
Our Orthodontics Services
Invisalign® straightens your teeth without wires and brackets, using a series of clear, customized, removable appliances called aligners. It's virtually undetectable, which means hardly anyone will know that you're straightening your teeth. Invisalign is prescribed by your doctor.